At St. George Academy High School, we offer a variety of programs that help you achieve your educational goals, whatever they may be.
- Secondary School Program
- ESL program
- Direct Admission/Credit Transfer Program with Trent University
- Full-time day studies (up to three Ontario Secondary School Diploma credits a semester)
- Part-time day studies
- St. George counselors assist with university and college applications
- St. George has links to many universities and colleges
- 12 university preparation credits (TOEFL / IELTS may also be required for international students)
HIGH SCHOOL COURSES
- St. George Academy offers high school credits towards Ontario diploma requirements
PART-TIME & INTENSIVE COURSES
- Many of our students are enrolled full-time in another school and take one or two credits in our after-school program. They have found that large classes and overworked teachers in their home school cause their marks to suffer in their weaker subjects.
- These students find that the concentrated teacher-student class time at St. George Academy allows them to achieve high marks, usually exceeding university standards.
- Upon completion, these credits are then transferred to students’ transcripts at their home schools.
- Semesters: September to November, November to January, February to April, April to June, Summer – July, Summer – August
- Choose up to three credits each semester
- Intensive study program allows you to complete 1.5 academic years in one year
- You may apply for prior recognition and equivalency credits